Saturday, June 6, 2015

Crafty Cards



What is cuter than a handmade card? I'll tell you. Nothing. Except babies. And puppies... Anyway the point is handcrafted cards are just cute! Matt's mom is a card-making enthusiasts and has all the awesome supplies every amateur card-maker dreams of. We visited Seattle this weekend and she was kind enough to take me to a card-making class with her. It was awesome. And overwhelming. There wasn't nearly enough time to finish them all before the class ended so I finished them at my in-laws' house. 
We got to use die-cuts, sequins, glitter brushes, markers, colored pencils, cling stamps (that you can mix and match!), and more!


The whole gang from today's class. Notice the cutie reading in the background.
This is the first one I made. It was a little bland but it gets better.

Ooooh glitter! 



I love making the cards 'pop'! 3D cards are the coolest.




No comments:

Post a Comment